Friday, September 11, 2009

Nails on a chalkboard

Brother Disconfirmed emails from the Bolt bus on his way up to Boston:
I didn't think it's possible, but I'm sitting in front of someone even more annoying than that lady we stood next to on the subway platform 10 years. Subjects I've overheard so far (all discussed very loudly and in explicit detail):

- her physical therapy after a car accident
- her gall bladder surgery and the gas she experienced afterwards
- her concussion while playing soccer in high school
- the medication she takes daily (prozac and birth control)
- her biopsy next week
- how she used to used a diaphram and how annoying it was to insert and take out
- a story involving tampons on a camping trip

And no she is not remotely attractive.

I remember that woman on the subway platform 10 years ago, she was exquisitely annoying. That only lasted until the next train arrived, though, not for a four hour trip. Bro, I'll have a beer waiting for you when you arrive.